Family Practice – Primary Care
As Primary Care professionals, we treat injuries, diagnose illnesses and long-term conditions, provide regular well-child and well-adult check-ups, immunizations, obstetrical care, and offer hospital and outpatient care.
Women’s Health Care
- Preventive Medicine, Physicals, Immunizations, Screenings
- Obstetrics, Gynecology and Prenatal Care
- On site pregnancy testing
- Comprehensive pregnancy care
- Diagnostic tests/screenings
- Labor & Delivery
- Post-partum care
- Childbirth Classes
- Pap smears
- Family planning
Provides and coordinates the healthcare of a company’s employees, focusing on injury assessment, pulmonary function tests, respiratory fitness tests, drug screening, and compliance with pre-employment regulations.
School Health Program
- Provides comprehensive health care directly through four School Based Health Centers.
- No financial eligibility requirements
- Services provided on-site at school with no out-of-pocket costs
Provides family dental care, including preventative care, restorative (fillings), extractions, and removable and fixed prosthesis (dentures/plates). All dental services are provided at the Family Health Network Dental Office in Moravia by our Family Dentist and Support Staff.