Established in 1972, Family Health Network (FHN) is a Federally Funded Community Health Center(FQHC), serving Cortland and contiguous counties. FHN is the only source of care in three of the five communities served, and the only source of sliding adjustments for low-income individuals and families in the Cortland County region. In addition, we are also a FTCA Deemed Facility.
Family Practice – Primary Care
As Primary Care professionals, we treat injuries, diagnose illnesses and long-term conditions, provide regular well-child and well-adult check-ups, immunizations, obstetrical care, and offer hospital and outpatient care.
Women’s Health Care
- Preventive Medicine, Physicals, Immunizations, Screenings
- Obstetrics, Gynecology and Prenatal Care
- On site pregnancy testing
- Comprehensive pregnancy care
- Diagnostic tests/screenings
- Labor & Delivery
- Post-partum care
- Childbirth Classes
- Pap smears
- Family planning
Provides and coordinates the healthcare of a company’s employees, focusing on injury assessment, pulmonary function tests, respiratory fitness tests, drug screening, and compliance with pre-employment regulations.
School Health Program
- Provides comprehensive health care directly through four School Based Health Centers.
- No financial eligibility requirements
- Services provided on-site at school with no out-of-pocket costs
Provides family dental care, including preventative care, restorative (fillings), extractions, and removable and fixed prosthesis (dentures/plates). All dental services are provided at the Family Health Network Dental Office in Moravia by our Family Dentist and Support Staff.