Family Health Network’s mission is to provide accessible, patient-centered, sensitive, high quality healthcare, while pursuing health equity for all.
Family Health Network’s vision is to be the healthcare provider of choice, while improving the health and wellness of the communities that we serve.
Family Health Network Values:
- Employees who support the operations and mission of the organization.
- A work environment that fosters positive attitudes, personal satisfaction and growth that is built on teamwork and respect.
- All patients, inclusive of those with unique needs and priorities.
- Information sharing and education of staff and patients.
- Collaboration with mission driven and partners who share the same values.
- Creative, forward thinking approaches to support service expansion and continuous quality improvement.
- Providing nationally recognized quality healthcare.
- Our commitment to the health and wellness needs of our communities.
Family Health Network of Central New York, Inc. is an organization licensed to operate by the State of New York as an Article 28 Diagnostic and Treatment Center. It also is recognized by the Federal Government as a Section 330 Federally Qualified Health Center. Our Health Centers also operate with the following designations: Medically Underserved Area (MUA), Medically Underserved Population (MUP), and serve in a Health Professionals Shortage Area (HPSA).
A primary mission of Family Health Network is to provide high quality medical and dental care to all who require our service regardless of a patient’s ability to pay for services. Although a significant proportion of our patients are enrolled in federal or state health insurance programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, Family or Child Health Plus, a large number of the patients who utilize our services have their own medical insurance.
FHN participates with a wide array of medical insurance companies that offer coverage to individuals and families in the Central New York Area. We have staff members who can assist you and your family with identifying insurance programs that you might be eligible for, and facilitating your enrollment in these programs. Our core mission remains to provide primary and preventative medical and dental services to any who need our service regardless of ability to pay.